How Dangerous Abdominal Fat Is?
Losing belly fat is a popular weight loss goal in modern society due to the increasing popularity of sedentary work. Belly fat is a particularly detrimental manifestation, with research evidence strongly linked with diseases such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
For this reason, losing belly fat can have significant benefits for your health and wellbeing. To optimize the reduction of belly fat, you need to clearly define how concentrated and distributed fat on the abdomen, therefore can choose an appropriate fat loss strategy.
1. Layers of fat in the abdominal wall.
. Sedentary lifestyle
· Enjoys sweets and drinks too much alcohol.
· Eat a lot of sugar and refined carbohydrates (cookies, crackers, white bread, pasta, rice) in your diet.
How to fix:
– Review the diet. Choose eggs, lean meats and vegetables as well as foods rich in good fats like avocados, nuts, and fatty fish.
– Spend time for exercise – long distance walking, a combination of lunges, squat exercises and abdominal exercises at home are the best choices.
2. Fat concentrates on the umbilical area, “firm” fat is not soft.
Chronic stress (cortisol is always high).
Frequently skipping meals and drinking a lot of coffee.
· Irritable bowel syndrome.
· Eat lots of unhealthy foods (salted roasted nuts, chips …).
How to fix:
- Bed early. Less sleep and poor stress tolerance will lead to the production of leptin, the hormone that helps regulate appetite and metabolism.
- Relax before going to bed. Practicing breathing exercises, bathing, and meditating will all help you sleep better. Do not drink more than 2 glasses of caffeinated water per day.
- Excessive exercise will only increase cortisol. Always remember that you should not overdo it, and go beyond your own abilities.
- Increase magnesium in the diet. Magnesium is a “relaxing” mineral found in dark green vegetables, nuts and wheat bran.
3. Fat on lower abdomen, thin but bulging lower abdomen.
. Don’t make changes to a healthier diet.
· Anterior Pelvic Tilt.
How to fix:
- A healthy, high-fiber diet. Green leafy vegetables, whole grains, and other high-fiber sources are all good.
- Review training techniques because when practicing the wrong technique, it only creates too much pressure on the lower back, increases the curvature of the spine and makes the abdomen “floating” more. Let’s replace it with yoga exercise, plank posture.
- Practice your whole body, don’t just focus too much on one part.
4. Postpartum pregnant belly type.
. Spend too little time taking care of yourself: The uterus shrinks after giving birth, but it usually takes at least 6 weeks for the abdomen to recover as before.
. Start training too soon. Should rest for 2-3 months after giving birth.
. Pelvic muscle weakness.
How to fix:
- Add fish oil to your diet
- Try to include healthy fats in your diet: nuts, vegetable oils and olive oils. They will help you avoid fatigue.
- Squeeze your abdominal muscles. This habit is really good for strengthening the abdominal muscles without wasting time and effort.
- Do not practice squatting because these exercises are especially harmful to the body after giving birth.
5. The abdomen changes with the time of day, flattened in the morning but becomes bigger at night, whether or not you gain weight.
. Food allergies.
. Slow digestion.
. Gastrointestinal imbalance.
How to fix:
- Avoid foods that are not suitable for your digestive system. Most foods with gluten (bread, pasta, confectionery), alcohol, yeast and processed foods like cheese, milk, butter are not suitable for you.
- Adding vegetables, meat, fish, and chicken to your diet. Try to avoid carbs for 2 weeks and see if your tummy stops bloating by the end of the day.
- Don’t skip breakfast. This is the most important meal of the day because the digestive system is most active at this time. Don’t eat at night. Chew food well and drink plenty of fluids.
- Balance intestinal microflora. Pre- and probiotics supplementation is the simplest solution. They are found in yogurt, fruits, vegetables such as cabbage, garlic, and onions.
SIGN UP FOR NUTRITIONAL CONSULTATION & nutrition plan
Don’t know which diet is right for you? Want to achieve your fitness goals but don’t have to follow a strict diet? Leave your registration information to receive a fitness assessment, nutrition consultation, and weight loss/muscle gain menu guide with a professional coach at UPFIT.
*Our coach will contact you within 12 hours