“Exercise is an important part of maintaining health and preventing the risk of disease. For women, regular exercise not only helps maintain a slim figure but also improves spirit.” confidence and limit the signs of aging. Below, let’s explore useful exercises for women with UPFIT below.”
Table of contents
UPFIT is not simply a place to workout, but also a personalized and professional journey to help customers improve their health and fitness.
Coming to UPFIT, you will have professional trainers specifically design exercises suitable for each body. Along with many posture and body proportion tests based on the latest technology, UPFIT will know exactly what exercises to do for its customers to achieve their optimal health goals. Not only that, it also helps reduce stress, and improve the quality of your life.
And below are exercises to help improve your physique and health that you can refer to.
Instructions for performing the overhead press:
– Stand with the bar in front of your shoulders and your hands next to your shoulders
– Push the bar overhead until it is balanced on your shoulders
– Lock your elbows at the top and shrug your shoulders toward the ceiling
– Then lower the bar and repeat.
Note: if you practice at home without a barbell, you can use two small water bottles or objects heavy enough to perform.
2. Bent – Over Row
Instructions for performing the Bent- Over Row:
– Prepare 2 small dumbbells or objects heavy enough that your hands can hold.
– Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend down with your back straight, knees slightly bent, buttocks pushed back.
– Then pick up the weights or exercise equipment. Pull your arms back so your elbows are at a 45-degree angle throughout the exercise.
– Pause at the top position and then slowly lower the weight. Repeat as many times as you like and you’re done.
1. Plank Hip Twist
Instructions for performing the Plank Hip Twist movement:
– Start in Plank position with elbows on the mat, tiptoes, abdomen off the mat and keep your back straight, brace your abs.
– Twist your hips to one side until one hip touches the mat. Do with the other side.
Note: While twisting your hips, keep your hands still, always make sure you brace your abs. Only the hips move.
2. Mountain Climber
Instructions for performing the Mountain climber movement:
– Start in a push-up position with your hands placed directly under your shoulders and your back straight.
– Pull your left knee up just behind your left elbow. And put it back to its original position. Immediately pull the right knee up and return it to its original position.
– Perform alternating legs as quickly as possible.
1. Lunge With Front Kick
Lower body exercises Instructions for performing the Lunge Kick movement:
– First, stand straight with your feet hip-width apart and your arms held at a distance in front of your chest. Step your right foot back a long step, bend your left knee down so that your thigh is parallel to the floor.
– Stand up straight and pull your right leg up and kick forward as high as possible. Step back with your right foot and do it with the other foot the number of times you set yourself.
Instructions for performing the Squat movement:
– In this movement, stand with your feet wider than your hips, keeping your abdominal muscles locked.
– Lower your hips back and sit down slowly while your knees are in line with your toes. Meanwhile, your thighs should stay parallel or lower and your elbows should be between your knees.
– Finally, push your thighs up, move through your heels and stretch your glutes above and repeat.
1. Jumping Jacks
In the Jumping Jacks movement, you only need:
– Stand straight, with your feet wider than your shoulders. Both arms are stretched out straight.
– Next, jump so that your legs are together and your arms are pulled up to the top of your head to touch each other.
– Repeat the jumping process combining arms and legs about 50-100 times and the number of times depends on your physical condition.
Jogging is a popular sports activity and can be applied anywhere you live. In women, jogging at low intensity will help get rid of stubborn fat while improving the ability to pump blood into the heart. Thereby improving blood circulation, reducing the risk of disease and rejuvenating women
3. Jump Rope
Prepare a jump rope so that after each workout session you can use it to practice as a cardio exercise to help increase your heart rate, burn excess fat and increase post-workout endurance.